Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fall News

Hello Friends,

Sorry I've been away so long. It's been a busy summer and with the move back into our own home and my daughters wedding, I just haven't had any time to do what I love doing best (CRAFTING). However, the wedding was beautiful and now that it's over and my daughter is settling down into her new life, I can begin to settle back into mine. My craft room is still in boxes and every time I open the door, I cringe at the work that needs to be done, but I'm slowly getting the boxes unpacked. I need some more storage shelves and drawers to put things in, I have way more craft supplies and stuff than I thought I did...lol 

I'm hoping to be back in the craft room by Oct 1st. I will update here and on my YouTube Channel with my latest creation as soon as I decide what I'm going to make.

I hope to see you soon. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and well wishes,
Sincerely,
Sandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment